Friday, January 14, 2011

My Husband's Challenge

Upon seeing me looking at websites about papercrafting and always seemng to have a pair of scissors in my hand, my husband issued me a challenge.  He asked me to participate in the Flea Market back in our hometown.  It is pretty huge and has tons of vendors of different types. 

After I stopped my knees from knocking, I accepted it!  If he believes in me, why shouldn't I believe in myself?  So I have started to make some cards and other items for the event.  You will see many pictures of the things I am trying as the weeks go along. I'm praying......


These are the tiles that I have tried.  I kept seeing them all over the place and there are so many beautiful examples!  So these are mine and they are a gift for my MIL as a housewarming gift!  I hope she likes them!


This is a thank you note that I made for the children to give to those who gave them gifts for Christmas.  I like them so much that I plan to sell them at the event next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment