Friday, January 7, 2011

Preparing for Valentine's Day!

It seems like I was just getting ready for Christmas and my usual mad dash to get my Christmas cards out on time!  The time is flying so quickly, too quickly, if you ask me!  Anyhoo, I am starting to get in the mood for Valentine's Day and MOJO MONDAY 172 was just the inspiration that I needed.  I am not sure why it took me so long to complete it because it is so simple to do.  But you know how you get that feeling that something is missing?  Well, that is what kept me from finishing it a few days ago!  Maybe I really am the one that gave my daughter that perfectionist gene that drives me crazy sometimes!  Enjoy!


I received my new Verve stamps yesterday and could not wait to use them.  This is one of my favorite verses and I thought that it made for a Valentine card that is not your everyday.  It reminds me of the truest love of all.  I used Bazill's paper in Flurry, Stonehenge and Dark Red.  The DP is some I picked up at Michael's.

I embossed the heart after stamping it as well. The heart stamp is part of the Wedding stamp set from Hero Art.  I liked the way that it finally turned out!

1 comment: