Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trying to do a double challenge for the first time

So I got it into my head that I would try to do two challenges at once.  I know that many have done a card that was appropriate for multiple challenges but it seemed so hard to me.  So today I stepped outside of what was comfortable and did it!  This card is for MOJO 172 and for the Flourishes Challenge FLLCJAN11.  Now that I think about it, it also can be part of the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC99) which calls for the use of flowers!  There is a Versamark print of flowers on the red cardstock and small roses in the hearts as well.  These challenges really do help you to focus.  You visit them, if you have not already.  Talk about inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. How cute and cheery. This is a great card for a friend! Thanks for playing in our Color of Love challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the versamark stamped flowers! Great use of challenge combos! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with the challenges! This is awesome, and a perfect girlfriend card! Good luck, and glad you could join us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love this image. Thanks so much for joining us tat Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete