Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last minute card

My husband came to me at the last minute needing a card for the son of a friend.  And as most of wives do, I created this little number for the little cutie!  He is athletic and loves NAVY!  That tells you that he is a great kid right there!  Having done this one, I have now gotten back into the mindset of making some more things---just for fun!



I just finished a set of wedding invitations for my cousin who is getting married in June!  It was my first set and she called on Monday to say that she absolutely loved them.  I can breathe now! You know how some brides can be and she was just lovely.  Now that she has them, I can post pics of the completed project.  She loved the Medallion stamp set from Stampin' Up and wanted it in her wedding colors of eggplant and aqua.  The first one (eggplant) was stamped and embossed.  The second one (aqua) was stamped on all of the information inserts to look like on continued image.  I think they turned out really beautiful, for my first time!



The outside of the invitation was made using the Dots folder from Sizzlix.  Aqua satin ribbon wraps around with the monogram to make this any easy open design!

No comments:

Post a Comment